We hope that you’ll never need to use this article. But if you do, here are the instructions on how to cancel your Searchanise subscription and delete the Searchanise plugin.
Canceling the subscription
To cancel the subscription, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel.
- Click the View all plans button in the top panel to go to the subscription information.
- Click the Cancel subscription button.
That’s it. Your subscription is suspended.
Deleting the plugin
If you decide to deactivate/remove the plugin, you need to cancel the subscription first. Otherwise, the subscription remains active, and you will be charged for it.
Deleting from the Admin Panel
To delete the plugin from the admin panel, follow these steps:
- Go to WordPress admin panel > Plugins > Installed Plugins and find the Searchanise plugin.
- Deactivate it.
- If you don’t plan to use the plugin anymore, uninstall it.
To delete the plugin manually, follow these steps:
- Go to the <your_site>/wp-content/plugins/.
- Remove the smart-search-for-woocommerce folder.
- Delete the wp_wc_se_queue and wp_wc_se_settings tables from database.
- Execute the following SQL query:
DELETE FROM wp_options WHERE option_name LIKE 'se_%'