The free plan is available, but only Pro and Advanced plan subscriptions unlock all the features.
After installing the add-on, you’ll enter a trial period. To subscribe, follow these steps:
- Log in to your store’s admin and go to the Searchanise control panel: Add-ons > Manage Add-ons > Searchanise > Settings.
- Click the View all plans button in the top-right corner to see a chart with the available subscription plans and the current number of indexed products in your store.
- Choose a plan that suits your store best.
- Click the SIGN UP button for the chosen plan.
- Select the suitable payment method and follow the payment instructions.
When paying with PayPal, you will need to have an active PayPal account.
That’s it, you can now enjoy the full benefits of the subscription. To look at the subscription information, click the View all plans button in the top-right corner of the Searchanise control panel.
Choosing your subscription plan
The subscription plan depends on the number of indexed products in your store catalog (catalog size). The add-on indexes all products with the Active status, but counts payable products that are:
- Standard products
- The default product variation of standard products (catalog item)
- Common products for vendors sold by vendors
- The default product variation of common products for vendors (catalog item)
If you have 25 indexed products or less, you can choose the free Starter plan. However, keep in mind that many popular Searchanise features, such as Custom HTML/CSS, Synonyms, Merchandising, etc., are not available on the Starter plan.
It is possible to subscribe to a higher plan regardless of your store’s catalog size.
Annual plans are shown in the first tab. A 30% discount is offered if you choose to subscribe annually. If you decide to pay on a monthly basis, switch to the Monthly tab.
You won’t see the Annually/Monthly tabs if you already have an annual subscription.
Changing your subscription plan
To change the subscription plan, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel.
- Click the View all plans button in the top panel to see a chart with the available subscription plans and the current number of indexed products in your store.
- Choose a plan that suits your store best.Note
If you’ve got a monthly subscription and want to keep paying monthly, don’t forget to click the Monthly tab.
- Click the SIGN UP button for the chosen plan.Important info
- If you upgrade the plan using PayPal, the current plan will be canceled and the new one will replace it. The next billing date will be set after your current paid subscription plan expires.
- If you upgrade from the monthly subscription to the annual one, the monthly subscription will be canceled, and the remaining days won’t be considered for the new subscription.
- You can change the annual subscription to the monthly one only after canceling it.
- After canceling the subscription, the add-on will stop working at once until you subscribe again.
- Proceed following the payment instructions.
That’s it. You now have a subscription plan for your store. To take a look at the subscription information, click the View all plans button in the top-right corner of the Searchanise control panel.