You can show option swatches of product variants in product cards in the Search Results Widget. The option swatches are displayed as:
- Color swatches or variant images for color optionsImportant info
To show colors as color swatches or variant images, all colors have to be assigned to a Color Family. If a color value is not assigned to any Color Family, a drop-down list with color text values will be displayed instead.
- Size swatches for size options – text in frames
- A drop-down list for other options
To show option swatches, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel > Search results widget section > Content tab.
- Set the Display option swatches toggle to ON.
- Select whether color swatches or variant images to show.
- Apply the changes.
That’s it. The option swatches are now displayed in the Search Results Widget on the storefront.
If the Show relevant product variant option is enabled in the Preferences section > Products tab, product variants relevant to the search query will be preselected. Otherwise, product variants will be preselected according to the Display price format setting in the Preferences section > Products tab.
We’d appreciate it if you could take some time to leave a review.