We hope that you’ll never need to use this article. But if you do, here are the instructions on how to cancel your Searchanise subscription and delete the Searchanise app.
If you have decided to stop using the app, you need only delete it from BigCommerce, and your subscription will be canceled automatically.
If you want to stop the subscription for a while or change the annual subscription to the monthly one, you need to cancel the subscription.
Canceling the subscription
To cancel the app subscription on BigCommerce, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel.
- Click the View all plans icon in the top panel to go to the subscription information.
- Click the Cancel subscription button.
That’s it. Your subscription is suspended.
Deleting the app
If you pasted a Searchanise code into your theme, you need to restore the changes before deleting the app. You could have done that in the following cases:
- Boosting the widgets’ loading for the Stencil themes
- Adding the Instant Search widget for Blueprint themes
- Setting up the Smart navigation feature into Stencil themes
- Setting up the Smart navigation feature into Blueprint themes
To delete the app, follow these steps:
- Go to BigCommerce admin panel > Apps and find the Searchanise app.
- Uninstall the app.
- Go to BigCommerce admin panel > Storefront > Web Pages and find the Search Results page created by Searchanise.
- Delete the page.