The free plan is available, but only Pro and Advanced plan subscriptions unlock all the features.
After installing the app, you’ll enter a trial period. To subscribe, follow these steps:
- Log in to your store’s admin and go to the Searchanise control panel: Apps > Searchanise.
- Click the View all plans button in the top-right corner to see a chart with the available subscription plans and the current number of indexed products in your store.
- Choose a plan that suits your store best.
- Click the SIGN UP button for the chosen plan.
- Select the suitable payment method and follow the payment instructions.
When paying with PayPal, you will need to have an active PayPal account.
That’s it, you can now enjoy the full benefits of the subscription. To take a look at the subscription information, click the View all plans icon in the top-right corner of the Searchanise control panel.
Choosing your subscription plan
The subscription plan depends on the number of indexed products in your store catalog (catalog size). The app indexes products that:
- have the Visible on Storefront option enabled
- are not hidden from search
If you have 25 products or less, you can choose the free Starter plan. However, keep in mind that many popular Searchanise features, such as Custom HTML/CSS, Synonyms, Merchandising, etc., are not available on the Starter plan.
If you want to use the Smart Navigation feature, it is available starting from the PRO plan with the 5000 product limit.
Since 1 April 2022, only the annual subscription is available.
If you’ve installed the app before that date, the annual plans are shown in the first tab and the monthly plans are shown in the second tab. A 30% discount is offered if you choose to subscribe annually.
Changing your subscription plan
To change the subscription plan, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel.
- Click the View all plans icon in the top panel to see a chart with the available subscription plans and the current number of indexed products in your store.
- Choose a plan that suits your store best.Note
If you’ve got a monthly subscription and want to keep paying monthly, don’t forget to click the Monthly tab.
- Click the SIGN UP button for the chosen plan.Important info
- If you upgrade the plan using PayPal, the current plan will be canceled and the new one will replace it. The next billing date will be set after your current paid subscription plan expires.
- If you upgrade from the monthly subscription to the annual one, the monthly subscription will be canceled, and the remaining days won’t be considered for the new subscription.
- You can change the annual subscription to the monthly one only after canceling it.
- After canceling the subscription, the app will stop working at once until you subscribe again.
- Proceed following the payment instructions.
That’s it. You now have a subscription plan for your store. To take a look at the subscription information, click the View all plans icon in the top-right corner of the Searchanise control panel.
We’d appreciate it if you could take some time to leave a review.