The app creates filters based on global product attributes. So to set up color and size filters in the app, you need to add color and size product attributes in your WooCommerce store.
You can change the appearance of filter values from default text to:
- text in frames for size filters
- color swatches for color filters
To change the filter’s appearance, follow these steps:
- Go to the Searchanise control panel > Filters section > General tab.
- Click the Edit filters button in the top-right corner.
- Select color appearance for color filters and size appearance for size filters in the Appearance option.
- Click the Save changes button.
We’d appreciate it if you could take some time to leave a review.