You can show option swatches of product variants in product cards in the Search Results Widget. The option swatches are displayed as:
- Color swatches for color optionsImportant info
To show colors as color swatches, all colors have to be assigned to a Color Family. If a color value is not assigned to any Color Family, a drop-down list with color text values will be displayed instead of color swatches.
- Size swatches for size options – text in frames
- A drop-down list for other options
To show option swatches, follow these steps:
- Go to the Smart Search & Filter control panel > Search results widget section > Content tab.
- Select the Display option swatches option.
- Apply the changes.
That’s it. The option swatches are now displayed in the Search Results Widget on the storefront.
We’d appreciate it if you could take some time to leave a review.