The Dashboard is the control panel from which you can:
- See the app info notifications
- Check out all Searchanise Upsell & Marketing apps and open their settings
- Enter fullscreen mode when you need to focus on the task by clicking the button at the upper right from any app page
Searchanise Upsell & Marketing features
Searchanise Upsell & Marketing is an app built for Shopify stores to improve conversion rates and increase sales. You can manage the app from your Shopify admin. Here is the functionality of our app that can bring measurable results and grow your business.
1. The Upsell & Cross-Sell widgets display product recommendations. You can set up merchandising rules, the number of product items and other properties of these blocks. Types of these widgets include:
- New Products are the product items recently added or published to your catalog.
- Featured Products allow you to create a widget that displays products you have manually selected. The widget can be added to any page.
- Similar Products suggestions can be based on product type, tag, vendor, or collection.
- Most Popular Products are bestselling products on your website, adding social proof to customers’ choice.
- Products by Attribute are recommendations based on attributes like vendor, product type, collection, size, color, discount, or tag.
- Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought is a classic strategy for cross-selling.
- The Recently Viewed Products widget helps your customers to find items they are interested in and proceed with the purchase.
2. The Free Shipping Bar is a full-width banner that informs visitors that a free shipping offer is available once their shopping cart reaches a certain order amount. Each time they add something to the cart, the message on the bar updates to say how much they have left to spend to get free shipping. Once the customer reaches the free shipping offer goal, the banner congratulates them and prompts them to check out.
3. The Countdown Timer Bar lets you add a time counter to your website without coding. The banner includes a message, a countdown timer, and a button. It informs your customers about sales and motivates them to shop giving a sense of urgency. You can create multiple countdown timer bars with different messages, colors, and designs.
4. Use the Email Collection Bar to collect customer email addresses. When a customer enters their email in the field and hits the button, the discount coupon appears on the bar. The discount code is also sent to the customer’s email address. The email address data are sent to your Shopify admin, which you can view on the Customers page by selecting the Email subscribers filter.
5. The Multi-Announcement Bar is a banner with alternating messages about promotions, sales, special events etc. You can style your bar precisely the way you want, including color and typography to match your brand book.
6. The Scroll to Top Button allows customers to get back to the top of the page with a single click.
7. Pop-ups are small windows with a message or offer designed to catch your customer’s attention:
- Notification Pop-ups display promotions, events, and updates with call-to-action buttons that redirect customers to the target page.
- Discount Pop-ups show special offers or discounts in exchange for customers’ email addresses.
- Redirect Pop-ups suggest your customers visit a storefront that matches their location.
From the General Settings page, you can force data synchronization of your store’s products, which is necessary for the correct work of the Upsell & Cross-Sell product blocks.
Synchronization between Searchanise Upsell & Marketing and your Shopify store is automatically triggered every day. If you consider the information displayed in the widgets not up to date, you can trigger synchronization manually by clicking the Force sync button.
Plans & Billing
This section allows you to easily manage the subscription and upgrade or downgrade the plan based on your needs.
Whether you want to access additional features or adjust your pricing plan, this section provides a user-friendly interface to make those changes. With just a few clicks, you can upgrade to a higher plan to unlock more advanced functionalities or downgrade to a more affordable one if your current needs have changed.
Look for more information about the app’s pricing in our Plans, Billing, and FAQs help article.
Our app seamlessly integrates with a popular Shopify app, Wishlist King, allowing a smooth and efficient workflow. This integration enhances your overall experience by combining the strengths of both apps and streamlining your tasks.
If you want to suggest an idea, you can easily go to the Feature Requests section and submit your request:
- Select what you want to suggest: App improvement or New feature.
- Choose the app for which you want to get an improvement.
- Describe the issue you face in detail. Your suggestion on how Searchanise Upsell & Marketing could work differently and a specific example that you’ve recently encountered.
- Describe a solution and how you handle this situation today.
Remember, other users can see your suggestions and vote for them too.
Feature voting allows you to vote for upcoming features by clicking on the votes amount icon. The following states are available:
The feature is under development
The feature is considered for development based on the upvotes amount
|Your vote is accepted|
You can check recent app updates from the Changelog tab. Release notes inform about new app features and bug fixes.
If you’re stuck or need help with the app settings, we are always here to help.
From the Help page, you can find all the necessary information on how to use the app. The articles are divided by topic and placed up and down the page.
You can contact us directly from your app admin by filling in a form. Your request will be sent to our email@example.com email box. As soon as we receive your message during our business hours, we will get back to you with a solution.
Make sure that you receive emails to your mailbox from firstname.lastname@example.org by adding it to allowlist or safe sender list.
You can also Rate Our App directly from the admin panel.